RFID Intelligent Technology
RFID, GPS, sensor, and other RFID technologies promise to revolutionize enterprise asset management systems (EAMSs) by efficiently providing real-time, physical asset tracking, locationing and monitoring. With the right RFID solution, asset location and status tracking can be automated in real-time through a fixed infrastructure or can become a less labour-intensive and more accurate manual process using mobile readers. Regardless of the means, accurate asset location and status information provide many significant business benefits:
- Accurate inventory and improved inventory cost accounting
- Increased security and reduced loss (of assets and their critical information) through security alerts
- Improved inventory management and customer service by reducing stock-out
- More efficient and accurate shipping, receiving, and return processing
- Better understanding of asset flow and improved utilization
- Improved maintenance and equipment calibration
- Faster and less expensive audits to satisfy regulatory reporting, certification, and compliance requirements
TrackSeal’s iTrack™ serves as a perfect platform for integrating various RFID technologies to EAMSs in order to take advantage of real-time visibility and monitoring.
TrackSeal’s end-to-end RFID solutions, which provide this capability, offers advanced functionalities such as:
- Concurrent support for multiple RFID, GPS, sensor, and RFID technologies
- Advanced rules and algorithms for determining asset location
- Open interface to external systems such as Access control system, alarm system, relay controller etc.
- Multiple communication mechanisms for enterprise system integration
- Unlimited reporting and data export
- Very high throughput
TrackSeal also provides the following asset tracking functionality to complement EAMSs:
- Built-in workflow for synchronizing, reconciling, and handling discrepancies between EAMS data and real-time asset location and information
- Repository for complete item location and status change history
- Integrated alerting, reporting and analytics
- Support for mobile field operations through mobile readers
- Easy Integration to partner systems, EAMS, Hardware devices, client applications and for that matter any system
TrackSeal’s RFID solutions are state of the art and cost effective. We offer RFID/GPS/Barcode solutions to almost all customer requirements, may it be –
- Workforce Management
- Healthcare industry
- Warehouse management
- Baggage tracking
- Document tracking
- People tracking
- Livestock tracking and inventory
- Retail industry
- Educational institutes
- And many more…
TrackSeal is a leading supplier of asset tracking and asset management systems and tagging devices to retailers for the prevention of shop-stealing. We have set a new standard in the industry by offering a selection of only the most reliable, robust, state of the art & cost efficient RFID hardware, software & tags that we endorse as the best quality and offer the best investment value levels for the specific tasks.
TrackSeal provides product information about RFID tags, RFID labels and RFID cards and sample packs from the top RFID manufacturers.
Why to use RFID Solutions? Our Solutions Services team will take ownership of your RFID project and deliver and implement a complete vendor-neutral solution that efficiently and economically meets your RFID project objectives. Our main objectives is to provide RFID solutions which are –
- Cost effective
- Easy to use
- Reduce manpower
- Increase efficiency
- Automate processes
- Reduce paperwork
- Reduce shrinkage
- Reduce processing delays
TrackSeal’s iTrack is a perfect platform for integrating auto-ID tracking technologies, such as RFID, to EAMSs in order to take advantage of real-time physical asset tracking. It provides advanced RFID end-to-end solution for all customer requirements. Not only this, we can customize our standard framework to add any customer requirements. It is a web-based, user-friendly and configurable application that can easily fit into customer’s current technology infrastructure, and can grow with customers’ requirements in the future.
iTrack is proven in 24x7 mission-critical operations, handling up to tens of millions of RFID events daily for our customers. It’s ready to be deployed in a vast array of environments (offices, data centres, distribution centres, manufacturing facilities, transportation yards and more) to track many different types of assets (e.g., IT assets, circuit boards, pallets, lab/test equipment, trucks, trailers).