The results of these applications are beginning to provide proof that using RFID technology in the healthcare industry, Manufacturing, Warehouse management etc. provides significant labour savings, improved efficiency, and a good return on investment.
RFID combined with mobile computing and Web technologies provide a better way for organizations to identify and manage their assets. Mobile computers, with integrated RFID readers, can now deliver a complete set of tools that eliminate paperwork. This approach eliminates manual data entry and delivers.
- Assets are untraceable (i.e.) unable to locate an asset or takes too long to trace
- No knowledge of which items were delivered and when
- What was dispatched and received today?
- Which assets are expiring soon?
- Which assets are consumed/used most?
- Are the items being received as per the order?
- Are the items being delivered as per order?
- How much asset inventory do we have and how much do we need?
- Do we have enough stock to fulfill orders in next 7 days?
- How many assets are being stolen?
- And many more such issues…
Daily Stock-taking -